Betcha' didn't know I work as a Bridal Consultant at this adorable bridal store called Petals and Promises! I love working with the tulle and lace... oh yeah and the brides OF COURSE! I'm sure I'm always (accidentally) interrogating every detail of their up coming wedding! I could talk wedding all day! So, in honor of the 4th, here's an inspiration board I put together for their site! Check it out!
Here are some of my favorite 4th of July Wedding Ideas!
2. A charming country picnic wedding! Use silverware packets to dress up your meal! Check out these adorable handmade packets Here!
3. Leave your party with a sight to remember! Having a sparkler send off is a fun and beautiful way to make an exit! Giving your guests know a time is the best way to make sure everyone gets involved! Check out tips Here!
4. Check out this Beautiful Red White and Blue Bouquet Here!
5. An I Do BBQ! Breakout the Grill its time to turn up the heat! Look Here for adorable invites!
6. We can't forget about our men! Suspenders and bow-ties will easily give your wedding party that vintage look!
7. Use a vintage bike to ride off into the sunset with your man! See it Here!
Happy Independence Day!