4th of July!

Betcha' didn't know I work as a Bridal Consultant at this adorable bridal store called Petals and Promises! I love working with the tulle and lace... oh yeah and the brides OF COURSE! I'm sure I'm always (accidentally) interrogating every detail of their up coming wedding! I could talk wedding all day! So, in honor of the 4th, here's an inspiration board I put together for their site! Check it out!

Here are some of my favorite 4th of July Wedding Ideas!


1. Who doesn't love American pie? Displaying pies at different heights is a fun and unique way to create a dessert bar for everyone to enjoy! See more ideas for a Pie Bar Here!

2. A charming country picnic wedding! Use silverware packets to dress up your meal! Check out these adorable handmade packets Here!

3. Leave your party with a sight to remember! Having a sparkler send off is a fun and beautiful way to make an exit! Giving your guests know a time is the best way to make sure everyone gets involved! Check out tips Here!

4. Check out this Beautiful Red White and Blue Bouquet Here!

5. An I Do BBQ! Breakout the Grill its time to turn up the heat! Look Here for adorable invites!

6. We can't forget about our men! Suspenders and bow-ties will easily give your wedding party that vintage look!

7. Use a vintage bike to ride off into the sunset with your man! See it Here!

Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment