Inspired.

The other day I was on pinterest and I saw this cute polkadot shirt with these mint green pants! I loved the look so much I started looking for a tan polkadot sweater (or something like it) to go with my mint pants! Unfortunately I couldn't find one. Then I remembered this fun DIY project I saw on the blog Pretty Life Anonymous (check it out here) So, here was my inspiration for my latest crafting project!






 I can't believe I forgot about this tan button up shirt I bought at Target a few years ago. It's just been sitting in my closet waiting to be put to good use! I had a bottle of white paint although gold dots would have also been a fabulous choice! The round sponge was in the stencil isle at Hobby Lobby and came in a pack of 3 for 2 bucks! I put cardboard in between the shirt so the paint wouldn't leak through (and cause unwanted dots on the back)! 






Not too shabby! Can't wait to try it in a few different outfits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment