Dear Husband,

Well this weekend was not quite the fall break we were hoping for. Although the plan we had to spend the day at the amusement park never happened, we still made good memories! After driving for about an hour, our silly car decided to stop working on the freeway! I could tell you were panicked but you held your cool as to not freak me out. (Thanks for that) We coasted out of the far left lane towards the side of the road and you made it to an off ramp so way to go! Even though our engine was smoking and our car was doomed... we pulled out a blanket and our cooler full of luchables and treats and we had a picnic until help arrived.

Since life is notorious for handing out lemons, I'm glad you're the one I get to make lemonade with! I would choose you over and over to be on my team! Thanks for always helping me make light of a crumby situation! I don't know how I'd make it through with out you!

In the end I'm glad we walked away from that dumb Tarus! I don't even miss it! And our new car is a lot more fancy! (I still can't believe we had a new car picked out in 20 min)
Can't wait to see whats next for us!

Love,
Your wife


No comments:

Post a Comment