Fall Decorating

I LOVE fall! I love fall smelling candles! I love the color scheme that comes with fall! I love my fall wardrobe! I love the crunching of leaves! I love the crisp air! (Ok ok I think you get the picture) One of my favorite things however is fall decor! When I was in high school I worked at a magical place called Rod Works. Holiday decorations were always my favorite items to display. I couldn't wait until I had a house of my own to decorate for the seasons. But then I got to adulthood and found out that we're poor and decorating can be expensive. So here are some fun Halloween/fall decorations that we made to add to our holiday collection!



We had so much fun painting these pumpkins and we saved a lot of money making them ourselves!  What fall projects will you come up with this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment