I Don't Know About You... I'm Feelin' 22!


Well! Yesterday was my birthday and it rocked! The cutie pants Mr. threw me a surprise party, we opened presents, we had cake, we ate treats, watched movies, and got to take the day off of work! It was a magical day! I like 22! I actually finally feel my age!

... Does that mean my maturity level maxes out at 22? 

So I decided to come up with a list of 21 things I learned about myself...while I was 21!

>> I LOVE guacamole! 
>> Standing ovations make me cry
>> ... So does the star spangled banner...
>> Earrings are fun!
>> Lipstick is also fun!
>> I LOVE asparagus!
>> I HATE like doing dishes
>> The world is full of beauty
>> Experiencing new cultures is one of the greatest educations one can get! 
>> I really enjoy camping
>> I still could never live without chocolate
>> Education is a good thing
>> Life is so much easier with a purse!
>> True love is one of the greatest things anyone could experience
>> I like the idea of reading more then I like reading 
>> I really enjoy painting things... one day maybe I'll paint a picture
>> I make a lot of decisions based on how I feel about them
>> Balloons are my favorite things about holidays and birthdays! I just like seeing them around!
>> It's fun to pretend cooking "gourmet" desserts and breakfasts but thats all!
>> Fresh flowers make me happy for days
>> Waking up before seven AM is for crazy people!

Well 22... I think it will be a good year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment